Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yawn another cam show... Just teasing bs...

Hey jabbath, I'm not into camgirls either, with the tokens and those stupid buzzers they pretend is driving them crazy, really stupid, cam couples i watch if they really good looking, especially a good looking guy!

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jabbath, I'm not into camgirls either, with the tokens and those stupid buzzers they pretend is driving them crazy, really stupid, cam couples i watch if they really good looking, especially a good looking guy!

They are clearly overexaggerating it. That place is nothing else than a web-camming studio... :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Badbull said:

No point subscribing for this when you can watch it for free at chaturbate  

I'm not going to pretend I'm interested in watching camshows on voyeur sites either but I really do not agree with this argument. For one you're not subscribing to watch this one couple, you're subscribing for access to 20 other apartments. Second, she still fucks her boyfriend off chaturbate and only does teasing etc. for her stream. So there is something you get from subscribing to VH that you can't even see on the camsite. If you're only interested in watching girls tease cams then voyeur sites wouldn't be for you anyway.

I guess they are just testing the best system for them... 2-3 days only

I'm in doubt if the moving to this division was already thought or could also have been because some tickets about the tripod+webcam being 'covering' cam6 image on the show on the couch 
The cams here are strategically put in place to don't be very close.. 
And i guess they could earn some subscriptions on people that prefer see them at 'normal' life and seeing the backstage of the camshows.. For me it's a totally different and better thing then this kind of show that you saw one... you saw all 

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not going to pretend I'm interested in watching camshows on voyeur sites either but I really do not agree with this argument. For one you're not subscribing to watch this one couple, you're subscribing for access to 20 other apartments. Second, she still fucks her boyfriend off chaturbate and only does teasing etc. for her stream. So there is something you get from subscribing to VH that you can't even see on the camsite. If you're only interested in watching girls tease cams then voyeur sites wouldn't be for you anyway.

Agree with you in almost everything.. but just one note, on cam she also fucks Stephan... But of course it's different then watch them on the bedroom