Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyhow, with the amount of alcohol they all have consumed for the past 6 hours or so, I doubt that they would be able to get it hard. At least, the friends got used to the cameras. May be next time they will wear fewer clothes Time will tell.

On 08/01/2018 at 1:12 PM, thedbear said:
On 06/01/2018 at 2:52 PM, thedbear said:

For you can still be, for me it already starts to be drawn. Just waiting to see if I got it right or I made a mistake.

One detail, on track. the cam that is broadcasting the show is not one we have on the line. This indicates that you have and may have more cams.

Another, if Stella is showing off and we see that she is not typing, so Stephan is her moderator (if it is Chaturbatte, which the screen layout looks like).

Maybe then we'll have other cam girls along with Stela or even couples (which is the most common on these sites).

Boredom, we certainly will not have it here. A resistance perhaps because it is cam work, but boredom? And how to pay fifteen cams? ..... have you noticed how many tokens are made there?

Just waiting to find out if I got it right and I really got it wrong.
:dodgy:

To update . I have already reached 90% of what I anticipated above.
But I still have the intention and strong desire to reach 120%

If someone here can read in "interlines". hahahaha:my:

95% now and still rising.
::)

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Edit: i also  think they are watching other vh houses on CC 

Then they do the right things. If they want to be successful - they need to watch what do others, especially successful apt.

40 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This place reminds me of Amy and Vlad's first apt. I thought it was going to be a sex house galore! Turned out to be a hang out for friends, who only managed to cockblock the sex. Don't get me wrong I love to see women in sexy clothes, barely dressed, or just plain nude, but just seeing friends hanging out, I got better things to look at. 

Interesting. Amy - pretty, with hot sex. With lots of friends (girls and some boys). They fucked pretty hot. Regularly. In their two apartments - the parties were quiet but funny. And yes at those parties has intrigue. As far as I remember, they were kicked out, because they were not crazy enough for the mansion. Amy refused to be naked with other men in games (I did not save photo - they last played with Rose, Arthur. After managers decided to replace Amy and Vlad).

474.jpg

356.jpg

But it's strange that you compared them. They are really different. Amy and Vlad - more hot as couple, but loving couple. Stella & Stephan are more sociable, they have bigger limits (Amy limit - just go to shower with Rose or Tory).

If we compare two new (technically 1 - Lily & Noah is a replacement Katie and Phil) houses. This apt is favorite. But will this be enough to pay for 15 cams and such large apartment? Especially competition increases. VH actively progressing. That with what it was possible to prosper and earn well in the spring-summer - today can not even survive.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Anyhow, with the amount of alcohol they all have consumed for the past 6 hours or so, I doubt that they would be able to get it hard. At least, the friends got used to the cameras. May be next time they will wear fewer clothes Time will tell.

They may even have consumed a respectable amount of alcohol, but I can not see any of the boys standing there and asking each other, "Do you respect me?"

As I anticipated, by no means (so far) this place and this "social feast" equals those promoted by Rock or Alex.
Everyone there is still walking (and standing) on their own legs.

First step to this place, finally given ... (Only Wednesday now)

Let's see more ahead.
:dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

They may even have consumed a respectable amount of alcohol, but I can not see any of the boys standing there and asking each other, "Do you respect me?"

As I anticipated, by no means (so far) this place and this "social feast" equals those promoted by Rock or Alex.

I agree. Only one looks pretty drunk. In old apartment Anastasia&Rock + 2 alcoboys - this is the first stage, the beginning of holiday.