Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

120$ in 1 day are good! 60 $ for each 1 (almost 5000 rubles in 1 day :D) idk if the site retains a part when they change tokens for money 

Don't know a lot about cams but think I read in some forum or something that the cam sites keeps with an big part of the earnings,remember blue(Rlc)to talk something about that also.

59 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

120$ in 1 day are good! 60 $ for each 1 (almost 5000 rubles in 1 day :D) idk if the site retains a part when they change tokens for money 

No, according to somenthing i read in the past (don't know if changed or not - i will send you the link in pvt) the site keeps their part from the buyer. All the tokens that the girls receive are to them

It was only the top3.. so it was a little bit more.. Don't know how is the agreement between them (and don't want to know :biggrin:) but i guess couldn't be 50-50 because stella have the equipment and the installations 

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Registered they already are, otherwise they could not see more than one sequential page per day. Customers premiums that is the issue then.
:cool:

I don't think so.. I did log out now and was able to scroll the last 10 pages here without any limitation

And i already saw this kind of "appearance" when they get at the end of a page, that don't appear to who have login 

image.jpg