Stella & Stephan Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think so.. I did log out now and was able to scroll the last 10 pages here without any limitation

And i already saw this kind of "appearance" when they get at the end of a page, that don't appear to who have login 

image.jpg

Then something has changed (and for the better).

Before I was registered (I am not premium), I had extremely limited access. Very limited.

To be honest, I was only able to do my registration with the help of one of the administrators here.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Then something has changed (and for the better).

Before I was registered (I am not premium), I had extremely limited access. Very limited.

To be honest, I was only able to do my registration with the help of one of the administrators here.

I did me registration without any problem at the time.. But before i register (July) i was at CC reading and don't remember of having any issue or limitation (because if had it, for sure at that time had create the account immediately) but my memory could be failing 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I did me registration without any problem at the time.. But before i register (July) i was at CC reading and don't remember of having any issue or limitation (because if had it, for sure at that time had create the account immediately) but my memory could be failing 

I think an account is needed to see all the pics uploaded here?

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think an account is needed to see all the pics uploaded here?

See my profile, I joined November 2016, but I had already proposed registration since 2014. I could never however effective it because I did not receive the email for confirmation.

At first I could only visualize the limit of 6 post per day. That is, a page depending on already kicked me out for 24 hours.

So if anything has changed, it has changed to much better.

I like yes, to be premium. To access the gallery and mainly to be able to make my own VH prints here.

"like", in the future sense or in the possibility of a day to be.
And not in the present sense.

Google again changing the meaning of my remarks.

57 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

they used to limit you to 6 topics. then they cut you off. that was i think june or july 2016. i guess it changed after that.