Lily & Noah

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

And at least he isn't ashamed of his weight. I like him no matter how people try to shame him. Great thing about some women...they sometimes see what others can't see. How many times have you heard "he's out of his league"? The people who try to shame him certainly wouldn't have the balls to do what he does...

when you meet someone the first thing you see is his outside, and not what's inside. He must have something else she finds attractive, like his humor or intelligence or whatever. Anyone fat shaming him is jealous such a beautiful woman wants to be with him

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

when you meet someone the first thing you see is his outside, and not what's inside. He must have something else she finds attractive, like his humor or intelligence or whatever. Anyone fat shaming him is jealous such a beautiful woman wants to be with him

And nobody can argue she is beautiful

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

To be fair I think I'm guilty of the "out of his league" comment. 

Ive said that one time or another about someone,  I guess we're "shallow minded"! If they got money I can overlook anything else, see shallow!  KIDDING!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ive said that one time or another about someone,  I guess we're "shallow minded"! If they got money I can overlook anything else, see shallow!  KIDDING!

Our first reactions to other people is all based on appearance because that is what we base our first judgements on, Its only as we get to know somebody that our attitude and how we react to them changes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Our first reactions to other people is all based on appearance because that is what we base our first judgements on, Its only as we get to know somebody that our attitude and how we react to them changes.

And of course there are some guys who are gorgeous, and are boring aholes, I know I went out with just that for 6 months or so, and he dumped ME! Best thing that ever happened to me

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And of course there are some guys who are gorgeous, and are boring aholes, I know I went out with just that for 6 months or so, and he dumped ME! Best thing that ever happened to me

Any guy who would dump you, Ash, doesn't have a brain cell to stand on!!

• Like 1