Em, Nyusha

4 hours ago, dth999 said:

I'm new to this forum (although have been following VH for about a year now), but regarding the party the other night... is anyone aware that it was an MDMA party, or is this something that isn't talked about in this forum? Very clear they were all rolling (except for one), but it never seems to be talked about. Just curious.

Which one wasn't rolling and how can you be certain?

Not certain of her name, but the only one removed from everything was the brunette girl sitting at the kitchen table most of the time, and then she escaped to Nyusha's room. I don't do it anymore, but I've had LOTS of experience rolling and being around people who roll, and it's pretty obvious behavior.... jawing, smoking, bouncing between almost sleeping then dancing around, etc. Ahh... I was actually pretty envious watching them, remembering all of the great times I had in that exact situation. House party with close friends, great music, super closeness, sex, etc. Molly... best thing ever.  Goooood times. :)

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Which one wasn't rolling and how can you be certain?

2 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Not certain of her name, but the only one removed from everything was the brunette girl sitting at the kitchen table most of the time, and then she escaped to Nyusha's room. I don't do it anymore, but I've had LOTS of experience rolling and being around people who roll, and it's pretty obvious behavior.... jawing, smoking, bouncing between almost sleeping then dancing around, etc. Ahh... I was actually pretty envious watching them, remembering all of the great times I had in that exact situation. House party with close friends, great music, super closeness, sex, etc. Molly... best thing ever.  Goooood times. :)

10 minutes ago, dth999 said:

You mean Rapunzel she left the appartement

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You mean Rapunzel she left the appartement

Yea.. she did have a lot of hair. Wasn't following this apt until recently, so not as familiar with the names. Thx! Not super fun when everyone around you is, and you aren't. Different vibes, and can be awkward for the ones who aren't. Anyway, love the group thing and will be watching this apt more closely. My go-to was Anna & Alex (great around this time last year), but... ya know. Life changes and people have babies. I hope they're well, wherever they went.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I want to start thinking that Kevin and Nyu are an official couple now. He's been spending a ton of time at the apartment and Nyu has been more cuddly with him than anybody else I've seen her with.

Yes I agree they are an item now. But she had no problems sharing him with Misty. A good sign. 

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Anna and Alex will remain as managers only and bring us new places and people. I like them very much too. But now with the upcoming baby they will start a new exciting life.

I wish them well. Didn't like Alex too much in the beginning, but he grew on me. Anna is a sweetheart, but edgy. LOVE the group stuff they did in the apartment prior to this one. Man... I wish I understood Russian sometimes. :)

• Like 1