Em, Nyusha

This guy Sid seriously spent all night on the computer and now he's spending all day on it. The entire weekend and not so much as a sexual itch between the two of them. Of course it doesn't help that the few times they actually do have sex, Sid still after all this time can't even bother to get fully naked or even have a decent performance. I can't tell who's worst in bed, Sid or Lisa's boyfriend. I really wanted to give Em and Sid the benefit of the doubt that they would somehow improve their entertainment by moving into this apartment but it's just more of the same shit like when they were at Lisa's but I've just about lost faith in the both of them.

It still boggles my mind that the entire weekend they had a guest stay with them and between the three of them couldn't think of a single halfway interesting thing to do. When they first moved in this apartment was on the top of my list because I thought they were going to at least try to improve but now it's obvious that there's no point in watching unless Nyusha is there.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This guy Sid seriously spent all night on the computer and now he's spending all day on it. The entire weekend and not so much as a sexual itch between the two of them. Of course it doesn't help that the few times they actually do have sex, Sid still after all this time can't even bother to get fully naked or even have a decent performance. I can't tell who's worst in bed, Sid or Lisa's boyfriend. I really wanted to give Em and Sid the benefit of the doubt that they would somehow improve their entertainment by moving into this apartment but it's just more of the same shit like when they were at Lisa's but I've just about lost faith in the both of them.

It still boggles my mind that the entire weekend they had a guest stay with them and between the three of them couldn't think of a single halfway interesting thing to do. When they first moved in this apartment was on the top of my list because I thought they were going to at least try to improve but now it's obvious that there's no point in watching unless Nyusha is there.

x2. perfect summary of events.

3 hours ago, spielo said:

Em crying rather desperately, maybe later Sid, too.

I think you are right in that Sid became quite upset as well. It is also quite obvious that Em cares very much for Sid and he for her but just doesn't show it as much. This seemed quite serious and didn't appear to be a conflict between each other, so something else instead (end of the month pay day not as expected?). Someone with local language skills may be able to shed a bit more light on it. They stayed together on the floor comforting each other for nearly 30 minutes. I hope that whatever the cause was it can be resolved.

29 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I think you are right in that Sid became quite upset as well. It is also quite obvious that Em cares very much for Sid and he for her but just doesn't show it as much. This seemed quite serious and didn't appear to be a conflict between each other, so something else instead (end of the month pay day not as expected?). Someone with local language skills may be able to shed a bit more light on it. They stayed together on the floor comforting each other for nearly 30 minutes. I hope that whatever the cause was it can be resolved.

If it is due to a low payday then they have to realise that they have to put the effort in to get the rewards !! In bed doing nothing most of the day and being totally boring the rest of the time is not likely to reap any meaningful rewards !

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

If it is due to a low payday then they have to realise that they have to put the effort in to get the rewards !! In bed doing nothing most of the day and being totally boring the rest of the time is not likely to reap any meaningful rewards !

agree

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

agree

Em has the potential to be one of the best on VH ( remember Logan and Sia  episodes ) but not while she is with Sid. As she seems to genuinely care for Sid I can't see her dumping him so I can't see much hope for her unfortunately .

• Like 1