Em, Nyusha

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for another rave in this apt. this coming weekend. I've already got my house music, Vicks mentholated vapor rub, glow sticks, and pacifier ready (yea yea yea... I'm an old-school clubber/raver). ;)  I miss the ones Maria & company used to have. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bphillips94 said:

i cant

bphillips, I wonder if I might ask a small favor of you? When you comment on a previous
post, could you please use the "Quote" button, so we know what post you're referring to.
Your reply is not always going to land exactly below the post you're commenting about,
or sometimes not even on the same page. So, the "Quote" button tells the rest of us the
post you're talking about. I, at least, would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

agree

3 hours ago, jjkopite said:

If it is due to a low payday then they have to realise that they have to put the effort in to get the rewards !! In bed doing nothing most of the day and being totally boring the rest of the time is not likely to reap any meaningful rewards !

Agree too.

This is a larger apartment and cost more compare to what Zoi has.  

Em needs to "work" to be able to pay the bills. There are many men who will be more than happy to help her with the "work" - like what Logan did. I am just saying ....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Em has the potential to be one of the best on VH ( remember Logan and Sia  episodes ) but not while she is with Sid. As she seems to genuinely care for Sid I can't see her dumping him so I can't see much hope for her unfortunately .

Pretty much sums everything up perfectly. The truth is they've always been like this but I was hoping for some improvement when they moved in. Sadly Sid has no desire to be exciting and Em will more than likely always remain with him. Sid will always be a buzzkill.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dth999 said:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for another rave in this apt. this coming weekend. I've already got my house music, Vicks mentholated vapor rub, glow sticks, and pacifier ready (yea yea yea... I'm an old-school clubber/raver). ;)  I miss the ones Maria & company used to have. 

Yes. This apartment needs parties. Nyu could invite Ana and Misty and Misty could bring along some new guys. It could help Ana out of her rut and spice this place up for a night, which will give us something interesting to watch. Everybody wins in the end.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes. This apartment needs parties. Nyu could invite Ana and Misty and Misty could bring along some new guys. It could help Ana out of her rut and spice this place up for a night, which will give us something interesting to watch. Everybody wins in the end.

You are absolutely correct.

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Alternatively, Alex buys a 6 weeks vacation package for Sid only. When Sid is not around Em does amazing things, as we saw before.

Good idea, then they could invite Logan and Sia, her friends, to a party so she is not lonely. :angel:

• Upvote 1