Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

21 minutes ago, Russ said:

They keep this place active, lots of friends come over play games get naked have sex.  This time Ella didn't wait to play games to get naked  :heart:   

So what you are saying is Ella has a really good dress code. :biggrin:

• Like 1

So what does it say when you guys don't even comment about a 4some happening anymore? I think many of you have already hit the wall and the only thing left is drama. Em and Sid are probably getting more attention then any other apt in the last week. 

For the record you're not missing much here. Just another day at the office it seems.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So what does it say when you guys don't even comment about a 4some happening anymore? I think many of you have already hit the wall and the only thing left is drama. Em and Sid are probably getting more attention then any other apt in the last week. 

For the record you're not missing much here. Just another day at the office it seems.

This place with all that goes on, is pretty far down on my list when I'm bouncing around seeing what's going on VH

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Does that tail point straight up when she's in heat?

Lol never saw Lara with a buttplug. In my opinion she's the hotter one of the two. Can't post pics at the moment as I am not home. I love that there is no drama and violence at all at this place. Hope Aida & Ethan come to visit too. 

• Like 1