Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

69 and cumming together and holding each other real tight gives me some of my best orgasms, I'm getting some of this tonight!

Fuckin A Ash! Way to pull me out of my hole. I gotta know, do you prefer to be on top or on the bottom?😊

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Fuckin A Ash! Way to pull me out of my hole. I gotta know, do you prefer to be on top or on the bottom?😊

You're back! I hoped you would be! Me on top is the best for both of us, All the pieces fit together very naturally with me on top. I take it you a big 69fan yourself? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're back! I hoped you would be! Me on top is the best for both of us, All the pieces fit together very naturally with me on top. I take it you a big 69fan yourself? 

Oh, yes absolutely! I love licking pussy! Of course, I've done it with other trans girls too. SO, I know all to well that the mechanics of the guy being on top is not ideal. 😊 I guess, I was curious to know if you could pull it off well. 

Yes, after a few days, I miss you guys too much. I'm working out my issues with the site, but it's easier to win when you actually play the game rather then sit on the side lines and hope. ❤️

• Like 3