Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn I really hope nobody ever falls down there...

Well for now - they do everything to become Great. However, this is bad news for just couples. Misty adapts and lose little. Just couples - who just live, will not have any chance. Nina-Edda-Serena - will also be forced to put up with small earnings or join in full power (Nina&Alan - perhaps will open their Swing-life not only with Serena:shy:).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well for now - they do everything to become Great. However, this is bad news for just couples. Misty adapts and lose little. Just couples - who just live, will not have any chance. Nina-Edda-Serena - will also be forced to put up with small earnings or join in full power (Nina&Alan - perhaps will open their Swing-life not only with Serena:shy:).

Lol I literally meant fall over the balustrade in the bed room down to the living room :biggrin: But you are right with what you have said too :biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

that this is a little unfair, never a regular couple will be able to fight with a couple swing

I like swing couples and I also like regulars.

but vhtv can not boast of having more than 20 houses, and then paying almost nothing to these people, this is not fair in my point of view

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol I literally meant fall over the balustrade in the bed room down to the living room :biggrin: But you are right with what you have said too :biggrin:

I was thinking the same thing when i first saw that. Have a few drinks, lose your balance, boom! Even walking in your sleep it's dangerous. Guy told me i walk in my sleep at times, he leads me back to bed and i don't remember it in the morning. It also scares the shit out of him for some reason, he thinks it's really creepy!  Watch too many horror movies!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, groomy said:

I'm a seer. Nina and the new guy.:angel:

16474.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1