Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

so you are condoning women beating if they hit 1st. and by the way his punch that floored her was about 20 times harder than her slap that he probably didn't even feel do to the alcohol. and i suppose you treat your wife or girlfriend or sister or mother like that?

I am speechless how he tries to justify that puch which nearly knocked her out :angry:

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

so you are condoning women beating if they hit 1st. and by the way his punch that floored her was about 20 times harder than her slap that he probably didn't even feel do to the alcohol. and i suppose you treat your wife or girlfriend or sister or mother like that?

Anyone that puts their hands on me is getting hit back. Don't touch me and I won't touch you. Simple as that.

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Here I recorded his shit:

rock.mp3  16   18.36 MB

I listened to some of it..Here's the summary

" Sorry for my bad English ( says that 6-7 times ) 

My girl in another room fucking another guy and she says that it's her problem. Then he thanks everyone for watching and says that he is going Home. 

I haven't listened to the end.

• Like 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Anyone that puts their hands on me is getting hit back. Don't touch me and I won't touch you. Simple as that.

i feel sorry for you. the police & courts normally don't care who is right or wrong. it is still assault.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

How did you manage to get pic pal apartment not shown???

I guess he didn't close the browser window with the apartment... Even with the apartment off the list, when thumbnails appear you was abble to access it.. Not they are appearing anymore there on previews