Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

He hit her in the face with a closed fist, no real man would strike a woman with that much force !

You really think so? Did she bleed then?

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Where there is physical violence and VH are going to take disciplinary action I think they are right to take action.

Yes; otherwise we could be confronted with real life. In the end it is the customer (we) who determines the action taken.

Lets face it, a man punching a woman is likely to do a lot more damage than a woman punching a man ( unless its Cris Cyborg of course ). Regardless of any physical damage done it is still wrong for a man to punch a women, he could of just pushed her away because of course macho Rock could not have been hurt by a mere woman could he?

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm more disappointed in the fact that they censored the apartment. So is VH going to just shut cams off at every little sign of distress?

Well, now I officially lose the preview.
I only wait for the moments files of what is necessary to be registered for the purpose of VH. All the so-defined moments of the night. And with everyone there.

And misc, we are two! Of all the measures adopted until today, for the type, "throw the water after the fire has done its damage", this is being the champion.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

timestamp I do not know if it will work at least but it was two different moments. The first in the room, with Ana lying on the couch (before the round with Kevins) and the second with Candy, before that.
07:45 cam 03
07:35 cam 06

Misc, at least managed to redeem the above moments as you requested?
Or will you have to wait for these now, for the moment files? Like all the others done in the night.
:cry:

Why I am not surprised,even the house wasn't opened and already sayed giving rock an house was bad ideia.Obvious he have for exemple to have an girl only for him,only to serve him(we seen his beyavour for months in the other house)but someone still tought was good ideia to give him an house and..having more or less regular threesomes,orgies in it..what could happen wrong right..

21 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Lets face it, a man punching a woman is likely to do a lot more damage than a woman punching a man ( unless its Cris Cyborg of course ). Regardless of any physical damage done it is still wrong for a man to punch a women, he could of just pushed her away because of course macho Rock could not have been hurt by a mere woman could he?

Angry women do know that and behave accordingly. At first Rock restrained himself very admirably but after more attacks he pushed her and she fell. It looked to me like in a soccerplay to earn a penalty. On what I saw (not understanding anything!) I support Rock, although I don't like him. Why should a man not be allowed to use his assets and a woman is. What is emancipation really? Have men equal rights already?

A brother of mine was married to a woman who after a time started to beat and to kick him (out of misplaced jealousy) and he ended sleeping in his car. It costed him a lot of money.