Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

- Small cock
- Alcohol
- Depressions
- Physically and spiritually inferior to the other men
- and and and

Without Anastasia, this wimp would be just a wreck. She often gives him some strength and motivates him, but he appreciates and just does not see it.

by by Rock Never come back and do not forget your bottles in the apartment

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yes Joey! 

In fact, I just read, "even among women who have experienced violence from a partner, half or more report that the man’s emotional abuse is what is causing them the greatest harm."

...and this is why it was incumbent upon Dean and Candy to be good servants and disarm the situation with tender care. Instead they just added weight to the load. 

After Ana and Rock exchanged slaps in the bedroom, that chick that came in should have removed Ana from the situation, even go in the bathroom and let things cool off.  I don't know who at that point could have calmed rockhead down, since the guy fucked his girlfriend earlier, while rock was as soft as an overcooked soggy limp drippy boiled hot dog.

• Like 2

Honestly I hope Anna manages to stay far from rock but we already seen that she have lots of problems doing it,that time he and the others dude were gone for days she was always sleeping and kinda depressed,she can give a lot to the project but with other persons,lets see if she manage she to do that,would be really bad to see rock arriving in some days and sleeping with her..

• Like 2