Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

Just now, Rhdem said:

i'm kidding i think women and men are the same... this is why a post a muscle women ... it's not true the men are strongest .. i know violent girls who don't need muscles to attack a man

Sounds like my ex-wife:confused:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Good point if VH did in fact kick them out. I hadn't even thought of that. But to play devil's advocate, there is a chance that the decision for Rock to leave was between Rock and Ana and not VH. We have to wait for @Voyeur House TV to comment on this situation.

Did he not start packing after a phone call?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i'm kidding i think women and men are the same... this is why a post a muscle women ... it's not true the men are strongest .. i know violent girls who don't need muscles to attack a man

I can assure that if they were the same...then none of us would be watching Voyeur House...:biggrin:

40 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Plus, while Ana may have assaulted Rock first, she did it after he continually taunted her and yelled at her. Her blows were minor and basically harmless, while his were powerful and damaging! She could have been seriously injured. He close fist punched her to the ground. He failed as a man to control his impulses.

Mentality. Even calm and soft guys - like Sid or Pavel, would do something bad in that situation. I just wrote - that's the problem in both. Half remained. And if she does not change her behavior (communication, regular provocations for scandal - not even in this situation, but in general, etc.) - then everything will repeat, and soon. Already with another guy.

56 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

Anastasia, misty and nyusha evil triangle formed.

No.
Ana - we will see. Maybe she'll turn on Misty's mode or maybe not.

Misty - now with a few guys. Maybe she will move to couple on couple fuck. But now she has a period - relationship and love.

Nyu - with this guy. But quite openly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Fighting is pretty much all Dean and Candy do. They are bad for each other.

Their relationship consists a lot of quarrels and trouble. One moment they are all over each other and the other moment they argue like they are each other's worst enemies. I know a couple similar to them. Sometimes you think they break up but in fact they are married for over 20 years...

• Like 1