Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Ok, I definitely throw the towel ..... where's Amy from before she at least had good sense and just logical sense?

Are you lost at some point in these forums?

I'm right here bear! Same ole Amy as always! :heart:

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What i tried to say with "intervention" is that i don't think was needed Anna asking Misty to visit/support Ana.. They are good friends and Misty does that from her own initiative 

Yes, I understood, but as I said, Misty went through this turbulence when she was about to join the project.

I think even that Misty we have had until today is the answer of the previous one.

Better person (except Anna and her divan, lol), there is not there, to help Ana to turn upwards.:angel:

18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Ok, I definitely throw the towel ..... where's Amy from before she at least had good sense and just logical sense?

Are you lost at some point in these forums?

Ok bear, I give, where am I going off the rails?

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Candy is not emotionally stable. Anastasia likes provocations or responds provocatively. If Dean + Anastasia - and Candy does not like it, she will say something bad to Anastasia. Anastasia will react provocatively. Girls fight is guaranteed.

If the with Ana - situation is repeated like Nyu+Dean+Candy in Anna apt - the bloody fight girls will be 100%.

Just note that while Nyu and Candy were in Ana's apartment, their bodies did not occupy the same place in space.
And Dean gave "hi" by far to Nyu as soon as he arrived ... hehehehe.

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok bear, I give, where am I going off the rails?

Go back a few steps (and many) in these "foruns" and see that Amy got lost somewhere back there,

The one we have today is much more "acidic" than it used to be.
I think you better than anyone can understand me and read between the lines:angel:

44 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I'm mostly just fucking with you. But, the point remains. Is this a result of planning by a higher power now, namely Anna for the purpose of earning views? Anna isn't stupid and she knows how to play the game better then anyone. There's no way she's going to see 65 pages of comments and ignore that.

No. They were real fined. And it is more profitable for A&A have good sex/orgies in apartments every day - than dramas.

• Like 2