Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes place is getting relocated: Best decision made here as the lighting and cam placement really sucked here

Dear friends! We hasten to inform you. Anastasia and Nyusha are moving to new apartments.

I must say that of all VH-Anna projects, this was the fastest.

It only loses to what we had in Lina's project, when she had the tenant's visit there.

Maybe the same reason? Troubled neighbors?
I do not think the  new apartment is already finished.
Or is it not?

A feather...
was beginning to have rhythm, itself:cool:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Dear friends! We hasten to inform you. Anastasia and Nyusha are moving to new apartment(s).

I must say that of all VH-Anna projects, this was the fastest.

It only loses to what we had in Lina's project, when she had the tenant's visit there.

Maybe the same reason? Troubled neighbors?
I do not think the  new apartment is already finished.
Or is it not?

A feather...
was beginning to have rhythm, itself:cool:

And in particular .... new apartments (more than one).

So now we have Chloe, Lisa, Nyu and Ana, on the bench to wait ..... heheheheh.

On 12/02/2018 at 1:14 PM, dth999 said:

I watched this weekend orgy unfold, but am now just chiming in.

As a consumer / customer of VH... this is the shit that I wait for! Group situations that are not entirely set up and choreographed... much like the days of Alex & Anna in their previous apartment. Some of the BEST nights in the A&A apt involved Misty, Nyu, Dean and whoever he brought. Pretty much everyone swapped and it was just full-on sex and debauchery.  

This apartment is approaching this, but Ana will need to get back on-board the "swap train", and they need to not invite random dicks that show up and creep on the girls. Part of the turn on for me is the closeness of the people involved. The vibe gets creepy when guys are included who don't deserve to be there. They just need some solid (and close) swinger friends where there's no drama, or boundaries between them.

Otherwise.. this is becoming my go-to apartment, and I look forward to the next party. 

On 12/02/2018 at 1:47 PM, golfer06 said:

totally agree. the finger & groping morons need not show up but dean, dan, candy, misty, misty's guys (#39 & #39 should be invited) . i think that ana will go with the flow even if she sticks with dax(#42). everyone there is a swinger & she likes them especially dean. it's amazing how much good has come out of rock's stupidity. hopefully we'll never have to see him again!:biggrin:

to remind some, if they really lack memories here.

When Dean started making himself seen without Candy on the other project, Anna started introducing him to "girlfriends".

And one of those, long before you saw Aslhey was just Ana, who I believe, neither, Shadow of Rock existed there.

Now, again and much later, we see this compliment approach.

Since today Candy, present, yes, but that is not problem or obstacle, maybe tune the ton between Ana and Dean (and Candy) may be the line we need here.

Nyusha and Misty, may be included in support of this as well. (Though Nyu, Misty and Candy ... the "Rock" risk is quadrupled):cool:

Hope they don't take a lot of time to open the new place,last days of them was crazy and fun to watch,even ana seemed to get over rockpunch and was going better and better,also lets hope for an place with better lighting and cams(or at least better cam position),hope it's an relative small place,or middle size,no need for big houses with far views cams.