Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

There's actually nothing that says they broke up. He's just been removed from the house. For all we know they're still as much of a couple now as they were before all this shit started. And if they are still a couple, you can almost forget any chances of seeing her with another dude seeing as how that's what started all the drama in the first place.

Then again maybe she'll continue to mess around BECAUSE he's not there. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I hope when VH says they fines them, it means that they earned 0 from the point of the first fist blow! They got a ton of views from all this. VH cannot allow people to profit from views that resulted from violence. 

I don't think VH will fine them for that. I believe they say that to make us feel that they're serious about these sort of situations.

We've seen this before. Missing Rock and Ana Alone. Soon to be companions of friends. In my view this would be the way here.

If I had not seen reconciliation or something along this line between them, I would expect a more "free" Ana. Maybe, even so out of necessity of the project,this is not so improbable.

The fact however is that we eventually had an overdose of Deam and Candy, just as in the golden moments we had before , but we did not really "see" the encounter "effective and full ,between these three (Ana, Candy and Dean). Guilty of editing the timeline.

We all end up here with our blue balls ... for this
What a pity.
Maybe more luck next time ... or not,:angel:

If A & A were fined (and not for their own actions) they certainly are not very happy. I expect a change of direction or re-start to the other projects here.
:cool:

7 hours ago, pahman said:

I don't think VH will fine them for that. I believe they say that to make us feel that they're serious about these sort of situations.

Well they said they fined them. Meaning Anna and Alex. I just hope they made 0 money after the first fist blow. As for Ana, I'm sure she made 0 as well. 

38 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As expected Ana it's in bed,house in dark,managers should think this better,or for exemple Dean and candy(or other couple)it's a lot more present or this scenery will continue.

I do not know what the future of this house will be.

but sorry what do you expect?

let her snap her fingers and by magic replace rock

she just split up, what do you expect, that she's happy and happy

We may like it or not.

but they are not dolls, where they replace each other

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well they said they fined them. Meaning Anna and Alex. I just hope they made 0 money after the first fist blow. As for Ana, I'm sure she made 0 as well. 

I don't really see why they would fine the managers because of the actions of their participants. There are rules for the participants. If they do not respect them they are fired. That happened to Rock.