Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

I know it's been stated that VHTV aren't interested in overtaking RLC for most number of apartments. But for the record, with the launch of 2 new apartments today the numbers are now:-

RLC = 22 apartments

VHTV = 22 apartments

Just now, stanley said:

I know it's been stated that VHTV aren't interested in overtaking RLC for most number of apartments. But for the record, with the launch of 2 new apartments today the numbers are now:-

RLC = 22 apartments

VHTV = 22 apartments

Okay let the race begin :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stanley said:

Should the date of this thread be the date Anastasia & Rock joined VHTV and not today's date? The dates on the Anna/Alex and also Maria/Grisha threads are the dates they joined VHTV and not the date their current apartment when live?

Well for the stat posts i'm doing weekly it will count the day of today

And now to be rigorous (and i don't think it has to be like that) the section of Em&Nyusha should have the date adjusted??? since that wasn't the date they arrive

Should Alice&Pavel have their date adjusted also?
Should Jeff&Violet have their date adjusted also? 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well for the stat posts i'm doing weekly it will count the day of today

And now to be rigorous (and i don't think it has to be like that) the section of Em&Nyusha should have the date adjusted??? since that wasn't the date they arrive

Do you know the date which one was first and I'll change that as well since Sept.12 would not be applicable to them.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Do you know the date which one was first and I'll change that as well since Sept.12 would not be applicable to them.

Depends... Should we count the date Em arrived officialy at Lisa (so at VH) or the date Em arrived to officialy Nyusha???? And should that be the date?? or when Nyusha arrived there (she arrived first)?? 

See the problem :biggrin: 

(also see the situation that i edited on last post from Alice&Pavel and Jeff&Violet... it's the same situation like now Anastasia and Rock)

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nyusha's name was added to the realm on 10th October - she may have been there as a guest earlier, but this was the date she became a participant.

Just now, Sparkles said:

Depends... Should we count the date Em arrived at Lisa (so at VH) or the date Em arrived to Nyusha???? 

(also see the situation that i edited on last post from Alice&Pavel and Jeff&Violet... it's the same situation like now Anastasia and Rock)

It's hard to keep up with dates for them all when they get juggled around from one place to the next.

The current Apartment that Em , Nyusha are in was Online September 12   The date Anasasia & Rock were in the new place was today.  So if anyone wants reference from the Old Topic then can can refer back to the Past Apartment.  That would be the easiest and simplest way of doing it.

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Ana and rock are not much of my interest, but I'm happy because

I like the presence of candy, and it's always a pleasure to see this girl,:heart:

The more Anna Alex places we get the higher the possibility to see them...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Depends... Should we count the date Em arrived officialy at Lisa (so at VH) or the date Em arrived to officialy Nyusha???? And should that be the date?? or when Nyusha arrived there (she arrived first)?? 

And Chloe actually joined on 25th May before she left and came back.