Marna & Greg

StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with @doudou They are really a  nice couple. She is so expressive! She gets angry so fast, but they keep being together. With so much passion, so much care for each other.   I remember the time when Greg was with Inna and when he left Inna for Marna I thought that he will not be with Marna for a long time. But they are still together.  

Screenshot-8.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Marna and Greg will be disconnected for 24 hours. They are visited by the minors. 

It's amazing to me, because when VHTV started, one of the great things about them was the connection they had with the people here on CamCaps, sharing ideas and status updates, and just mixing it up with us if we asked questions or had suggestions. There was a presence that was not here before. It was novel and we took to it like a moth to a flame we became part of something bigger then just CC. Even you understand that. Yet, as the mighty VHTV grew, he vanished from our sight and receded into the tower we helped build. Oh sure, the ever-seeing eye always sees, but he doesn't need us, he doesn't care about us, he doesn't listen to us in any meaningful way. He is in his tower with his crystal ball and his feelers, while we tend the field and keep watch. What a shame to be left standing in the cold after doing so much.

Anyways, thanks for the information and for being here among us still. Very classy of you! ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's amazing to me, because when VHTV started, one of the great things about them was the connection they had with the people here on CamCaps, sharing ideas and status updates, and just mixing it up with us if we asked questions or had suggestions. There was a presence that was not here before. It was novel and we took to it like a moth to a flame we became part of something bigger then just CC. Even you understand that. Yet, as the mighty VHTV grew, he vanished from our sight and receded into the tower we helped build. Oh sure, the ever-seeing eye always sees, but he doesn't need us, he doesn't care about us, he doesn't listen to us in any meaningful way. He is in his tower with his crystal ball and his feelers, while we tend the field and keep watch. What a shame to be left standing in the cold after doing so much.

Anyways, thanks for the information and for being here among us still. Very classy of you! ❤️ 

Thank you, Amy

• Like 1