Marna & Greg

StnCld316

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Marna and Greg will be changing the flat.

It is planned to start tomorrow (29th) and finish by 3th of May. The plan is to move part of the cameras to the other flat one by one and connect them. 

Hopefully they won't sit on the sofa all day there and invite some friends...

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hopefully they won't sit on the sofa all day there and invite some friends...

That's the main thing they should be doing. That's what they all should be doing. VV can't be solely responsible for finding new people for them to interact with. The tenants should be social and engaging enough to where they make friends on their own. That's a general rule for any and all participants not even just the ones on VV.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's the main thing they should be doing. That's what they all should be doing. VV can't be solely responsible for finding new people for them to interact with. The tenants should be social and engaging enough to where they make friends on their own. That's a general rule for any and all participants not even just the ones on VV.

Exactly what I meant 

On 4/28/2018 at 8:32 PM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Marna and Greg will be changing the flat.

It is planned to start tomorrow (29th) and finish by 3th of May. The plan is to move part of the cameras to the other flat one by one and connect them. 

I guess that  I have misinformed you about the apartment that is changing the flat. Marna and Greg are staying, Its Dubna that is changing the place. Sorry 😕

I'll double post it to Dubnas' thread.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I guess that  I have misinformed you about the apartment that is changing the flat. Marna and Greg are staying, Its Dubna that is changing the place. Sorry 😕

I'll double post it to Dubnas' thread.

Dont worry. Nobody is perfect 😘

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...