Catherine & John

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell us their names? And I wish all 5 get well very soon :biggrin:

They are almost well, we'll comb the females after dinner. So there are 2 "brown" tiger patterns, 2 black and white, and one gray tiger. 

The black and whites, female named Musta(Musha for friends, as she had a pretty mustache when she was little); the male is Charlot (Lôt, for shortening) this one is small for the race;

The "Brownish" Tigers, the female is named Mi ( she is really small but she is over 1 yo); and the male is  Tufas(this one is the big fat cat xD Althought he doesn't eat more than the others;

The last one, the real grey tiger is called Simba, you saw him in the kitchen. He always acts like a prince and seems to be rid of the bugs!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

omg 5 Cats! 3 males and 2 famels? all castrated, sterilized? or they can do some orgies? :biggrin: i'm kidding 

Only Mi, the smaller female isn't castrated but she is probably sterile because of how small she is. Never developed further. As for the rest, all castrated. I wouldn't have them orgying around xD

And I know they are too much, but we just kept on finding beautiful kitties in need :| we couldn't just tell them no... But we won't be taking anymore... We had a all white one here before christmas but it was my Mom's present, that one was a sweet too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

good i like the idea that animals are together with own similar and not alone with humans only

I know what u mean, but I.E. Simba would rather be around us(ONLY) then to have to be with the other cats... He just doesn't like other animals, but he's super happy around humans.

Althought he has gotten a lot more social( which isn't saying much, as every now and then someone takes a paw to the face), then he was before when he came here. He is the eldest of them all (7years) and probably had some bad experiences with other cats.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OficialKnJ said:

We are trying to define a workout for Cat as she doesn't like to do much cardio and all. We have dance classes 2 times a week but it isn't too much of a workout. We should start tomorrow with some easy stuff. :D

Cool idea just make sure she does not wear too much clothes hahaha :angel: