Catherine & John

39 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ahahhaha cof cof :biggrin:
Was really a big luck... specially after the groups Portugal went to the "easiest" set of team and all the "big sharks" went on the other side..  And Portugal won in Paris against France and  without Ronaldo that was tackled on purpose to injured him .. All the "Gods" was with Portugal

The biggest irony one of the worst player was the one to achieve the winning goal :biggrin:

Even though France got nothing on Portugal past the first 30 min.. They blew up and our god like team took what they deserved ^^

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ooopel said:

it is boring if you want  asleep 3 times  in the match, watch a cricket games :angel:

Cricket is in our blood.Ind-Pak rivalry and Ashes series is most keenly contested.Those who watch it,can never say it's boring.

36 minutes ago, OficialKnJ said:

Even though France got nothing on Portugal past the first 30 min.. They blew up and our god like team took what they deserved ^^

Yes France played really bad. When they played that way against Germany in the semi final France would have lost.... But yes you deserve it. In the end it counts who wins the game :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Cricket is in our blood.Ind-Pak rivalry and Ashes series is most keenly contested.Those who watch it,can never say it's boring.

ohhh i drag my opinion about it , i apologies for you guys:heart: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

No need to apologize.Cricket is not played in many countries so i can understand people not knowing about it.

Every nation have their traditions and prefered sports,in USA for exemple they grow up with basebol,basketball and American football and they love those sports,other countries have cricket,football etc,so it's normal for exemple in Europe people don't care much American football and them the same about soccer(for them).Dam..were the hell are Cath and John,the house forum become an sports one hehe.

• Like 1

Well I am bored..so decided to gift Catherine with one of my classy poems..cath..cath..the cats have left..the cats have left the building..the bottle shines..ho my..ho my...boots are for winter...winter it's like an hole in donut...cath..dear cath...the cats have left ..the cats.......have left.No need to Thanks,just enjoy it.