Catherine & John

32 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Me neither... 

Ok Mr.Sparkles : See what its happend when i open the link:

''VHTV is not available in your contry

Are you Premium user? Log in here or Contact support

User Login''

Being so do you see any information saying connect free, or please sign free to watch?  or  they are asking if you are Premium user? Log in here or Contact support

What is a Premium user? for me is a paying user or not?

Please do not recommend to use a Vpn i know that, this is not the point.

3 minutes ago, maxi said:

User Login''

Being so do you see any information saying connect free, or please sign free to watch?  or  they are asking if you are Premium user? Log in here or Contact support

Like i said before... just needed to create an account.. it's free... you may or may not subscribe Standard/Premium... But the account is free 
You may also Contact the Support and take out all your doubts

1 hour ago, maxi said:

User Login''

From what I seen and read you don't need to be premium,you just need to creat an account(easy to do),but I understand what you trying to "prove",if you have to login first then hope users in other countries(that have th others houses) will have to do exactly the same thing.Hopeful it's not because this new house if not..any user that is watching Lets say..France..and an house opens there will have to do the same,even if now they don't need..

1 hour ago, maxi said:

Ok Sparkles thanks. I understand all you said, but its not the point. I will not create an account. I don't feel like do.

In fact I do not see the problem, you have to create an account on this forum to come say that you can not have access to VHTV
The solution is exactly the same as here, just create an account on this site

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact I do not see the problem, you have to create an account on this forum to come say that you can not have access to VHTV
The solution is exactly the same as here, just create an account on this site

His "problem" is that before (supposedly) wasn't needed the account to watch the houses... And now because of this house it's needed... Maybe it's their (VH) policy, don't know.. I don't see any problem on that. I read some weeks ago on the forum someone say (don't know if true or not of course, can't confirm :biggrin:) that on russia the site is locked ... 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

His "problem" is that before (supposedly) wasn't needed the account to watch the houses... And now because of this house it's needed... Maybe it's their (VH) policy, don't know.. I don't see any problem on that. I read some weeks ago on the forum someone say (don't know if true or not of course, can't confirm :biggrin:) that on russia the site is locked ... 

it's not a big deal for me, indeed it's free 

On rlc, Spain and Russia are locked, so i think it's the same for VHTV 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

For me neither, i explain that to him.. that the account is free... We create so many accounts for everything.. it's just one more :biggrin:

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

That's strange moos,for exemple VH residents watch VH themselfs a lot,well at least with some frequency,and they are in Russia and other countries,shouldn't those countries(were they are living)be bloked also?Same regard Rlc residents watching Rlc in the countries they are.Maybe all them are using vpn etc.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's strange moos,for exemple VH residents watch VH themselfs a lot,well at least with some frequency,and they are in Russia and other countries,shouldn't those countries(were they are living)be bloked also?Same regard Rlc residents watching Rlc in the countries they are.Maybe all them are using vpn etc.

first point, we should never criticize a measure than its original idea and help protect tenants

and if you put in vpn a server from russia,

You'll get stuck in the same I've already done it,

this is not exclusive of now, some users have now discovered why this apartment is not where they are almost all others

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

first point, we should never criticize a measure than its original idea and help protect tenants

and if you put in vpn a server from russia,

You'll get stuck in the same I've already done it,

this is not exclusive of now, some users have now discovered why this apartment is not where they are almost all others

And don't know from Rlc at Spain/Russia but maybe also is enough to create a free account and have normal access to all things.. And i normally expect (know that maybe not all does - remember Stas ahahah) that the tenants have an account on the site (RLC or VH)