Maria & Mari

Now that I've gotten a good look at Mari with these much better quality cams, all I can say is wow. This girl is INCREDIBLY attractive, body is perfect, face is gorgeous, and just my type with the black hair. I can't wait to see more her interactions and growth in the house. I even like that she doesn't look like your typical party girl and has a more serious demeanor to her.  I wonder if how much she would have been willing to party with the others last night or if she would have kept more to herself. Guess I'll wait to see how she develops.

And I definitely hope we get to see more of Leila in the future. Looks likes she's leaving now. Leila and Maria have excellent chemistry together and I also find her to be really attractive as well and I like her "free spirit" attitude. And of course Maria acts as the perfect ringleader to organize all the shenanigans and parties. Leads me to my next question: I wonder what's going to happen now between Freddy and Maria. Will they continue to have sex now or was last night a one time deal? If they continue to have sex will that mean she's off limit to other guys? Now that Freddy is sexually capable now, (I'm not bringing up the fake virgin thing) does that mean he's down to party with other girls? So many questions. Guess we'll have to wait and see how everything plays out.

7 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Beaucoup de remerciements a HenriPas and to oopel for ALL the videos, gifs and caps from all of us who had to go to bed early last night and who were up early this morning!

thanks dear oldstalker :heart:

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Now that I've gotten a good look at Mari with these much better quality cams, all I can say is wow. This girl is INCREDIBLY attractive, body is perfect, face is gorgeous, and just my type with the black hair. I can't wait to see more her interactions and growth in the house. I even like that she doesn't look like your typical party girl and has a more serious demeanor to her.  I wonder if how much she would have been willing to party with the others last night or if she would have kept more to herself. Guess I'll wait to see how she develops.

And I definitely hope we get to see more of Leila in the future. Looks likes she's leaving now. Leila and Maria have excellent chemistry together and I also find her to be really attractive as well and I like her "free spirit" attitude. And of course Maria acts as the perfect ringleader to organize all the shenanigans and parties. Leads me to my next question: I wonder what's going to happen now between Freddy and Maria. Will they continue to have sex now or was last night a one time deal? If they continue to have sex will that mean she's off limit to other guys? Now that Freddy is sexually capable now, (I'm not bringing up the fake virgin thing) does that mean he's down to party with other girls? So many questions. Guess we'll have to wait and see how everything plays out.

Sorry, Misc ... fake virgin ???

Freedy would have to be an Oscar-level actor for a representation of the format we witnessed.

Yes, all the signs explode here that was his first time.

Although I think it had a warmup and prior due, off the cams before.

When the three vanished into "blind spot" (ARHHHH) for a considered time.:dodgy:

I think at this time of heating he was "abused" by the two in his innocence. Hehehehehe:biggrin:

As for the rest, just like you, waiting for what will come.:cool:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, Misc ... fake virgin ???

Freedy would have to be an Oscar-level actor for a representation of the format we witnessed.

Yes, all the signs explode here that was his first time.

It's like someone said earlier, I don't doubt that he was inexperienced but I have serious SERIOUS doubts that last night was his first time ever having sex.

29 minutes ago, ooopel said:

this special for @Amy3  she loves her( Leila) ass ::):heart:

GIF987.gif

And for those of you who think there's no chance between Laura and Freedy, based on what I saw in the bathroom and the way she behaved during the second round with Maria and Freedy, I do not think it's so unfeasible. Their expected and 'fantasies' were very high.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's like someone said earlier, I don't doubt that he was inexperienced but I have serious SERIOUS doubts that last night was his first time ever having sex.

And as I said, based on all his behavior and body language seen, he would have to be an Oscar-level actor for that.
Note that Mary had to guide him (magisterly) in a few moments.
:cool:

And she was an excellent and dedicated "teacher".:heart: