Maria & Mari

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

So hiding on purpose again ? :dodgy:

I went through the timeoline and from what i could make out, I can't say for sure they actually were hiding this time. The lag, buffering and tearing of picture is so crappy that IMO it didn't look like they went and hid but it is difficult to confirm.

It really was going too well ,

to last and be true.:dodgy:

We have resumed serious failures from the previous project. Cams freezing, blind spots and unfortunately the worst of all and that we saw practiced without any scruple to previous projects.

Disguised and hidden behavior of cams.

Lamentable that this still lasts. Same for VH

It's only what I have to say to anyone reading this post.
Disappointed and very (once again).:cry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I went through the timeoline and from what i could make out, I can't say for sure they actually were hiding this time. The lag, buffering and tearing of picture is so crappy that IMO it didn't look like they went and hid but it is difficult to confirm.

So just watch the time they were off the cams and the way they were dressed at this time.

It reinforces even more similar to what we have in Ana's apartment, a room designed for this. No one is left standing all this time "talking".
Mari gets up and leaves at 08:27 and only returns with the others at 08:36. The entrance movement of all and perceptivel by the cam 2 in break of light in the hall.
By the angle of cam 1 and 2, they were not out of the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

So just watch the time they were off the cams and the way they were dressed at this time.

It reinforces even more similar to what we have in Ana's apartment, a room designed for this. No one is left standing all this time "talking".
Mari gets up and leaves at 08:27 and only returns with the others at 08:36. The entrance movement of all and perceptivel by the cam 2 in break of light in the hall.
By the angle of cam 1 and 2, they were not out of the apartment.

Yeah but the images i was getting were so fragmented that i couldn't say definitivly one way or another. It's just a best guess scenario from me.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guys are fast. I already got answer:

Thank you for your email and interest in our project. Sorry for the inconvenience. Yes we talked them many times but we did that again. We reported the problem.

it's an automatic reply message  :biggrin:

Screenshot (2916_).png

Edit: it's similar .. but i hope they are doing something to fix it

Edited by Rhdem

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guys are fast. I already got answer:

Thank you for your email and interest in our project. Sorry for the inconvenience. Yes we talked them many times but we did that again. We reported the problem.

Translated as - it will most likely keep happening and we cant stop them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

it's an automatic reply message  :biggrin:

Particularly, I'm now a bit reticent to find that all tickets here get by default an automatic response.

In my view, it is clear that the cases and "cases" that this occurs.
The answer may be automatic, but the analysis of choice of what kind of answer, no.
:angel: