Cleo & Axel Part 1

I agree with most is said above, just one more thing : to me the body language and tone of the conversation while Cleo and Axel were preparing the bed, seem to show that Clara warned Stas about how those games can end and was slightly apprehensive. I think that she was worried that going too far at least so soon might endanger their relationship. He left quite assured, leaving Clara behind for a short moment tempted and wondering...
rEBjzv.jpg
rEBhAO.jpg

When they were all naked and they had to decide whether to stop or go on,Clara here seems to ask "are you sure ?"
rEByRb.jpg

Stas, sometimes looking at the camera, took decisions as where to place themselves, etc. He clearly was the leader, I think, Cleo & Axel eagerly following.
A few more pictures of what followed.
rEBb8r.jpg
rEB6xK.jpg
rEBgha.jpg
rEBJW2.jpg
rEBfrw.jpg
rEBVfq.jpg

When Stas decided to go (after all, he has to go to work...) Clara pronounced at one moment the word "massage" which seemed to get everybody's agreement. Maybe we will soon see her introducing Cleo to her Mr Black sessions ?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

ClaraStasCleoAxel16.thumb.JPG.ab427b0d4642f403b5bca32cfc727fec.JPGClaraStasCleoAxel17.thumb.JPG.818b2eb59f64678fc19bbaa8a6d86125.JPGClaraStasCleoAxel18.thumb.JPG.722d755d378f65c7be09628a9f6ed074.JPG

As I said another forum, an unexpected surprise this new union of forces between these two couples
. .
Now look forward to the retribution of this visit in a "field" more favorable to a more significant evolution.
At least among the girls. Apartment, sofa (and Mrs Black) of Clara ..hehehehehe,
:biggrin:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

stas is probably still insecure from the tim episode. it's a shame because clara is 1 of the hottest girls here & obviously could handle another dick with no problem!:biggrin:

Well

The first step in this direction was finally finally given by Clara & Stas.

Now however move more quickly, as your door neighbors (and project, David & Carrie, are already way ahead of them).:dodgy:

Maybe even the next visitors here ... who knows?

Or Lily & Noah
:angel: