Cleo & Axel Part 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I said, pretty much a giant teasing session. I think I've seen enough to know how this is going to play out.

Unfortunately i think you are right misc which is a shame but can't win all the time lol.

i guess everyone is asleep now but i'll put in my 2 cents anyway. it looked to me that cleo wanted a fuck or 3some & was asking axel to let her do it. axel liked the idea for a while. she didn't want to do it without him saying it was ok. as the night went on & they drank more & more the tease wore off. at that point reality hit axel & he didn't want her to do anything. when she went to the bathroom for the next to last time she was preparing to do something if given the opportunity. after playing with his dick she worried because axel hadn't said ok yet. she continued playing & teasing but by then they all were feeling too wasted. when they got in bed axel was visibly mad at her. then she got sick. when she wakes up she'll be sorry & apologizing to axel forever. it's a shame that they weren't able to get anything going together because it could hamper future efforts. or it may help to realize that it has to happen earlier. it also would probably have been easier if another girl was there. since stas is starting to loosen up maybe they'll finally swap soon with c & s!

• Like 2