Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

if Hitler was still alive

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.ea8a1e321f9a0366b32f14ab097f7468.jpg

He is, in the form of a Women named Angela Merkel, who enjoys going on her knees with Justin Trudeau, while they lick each other's asses to see who's policies taste the best. Don't worry Obama, advised him, how to be an idiot and destroy CANADA, at the same time...People need to knock it off with this hysteria. Trump might have to sign an executive order that mandates hysterectomies are to be performed on all liberals doing it...(I don't mean you) Many people build their personal identity around political beliefs, and it’s almost impossible to change them. Liberals tend to wind up more convinced of the truth of their own beliefs, even when confronted with the facts...LMAO!421B8D0000000578-4674150-image-a-71_1499418423412.jpg.1cc1659666be51ca6003150e9aeec4a8.jpg

landscape-1489499029-hbz-trudeau-obama-bromance-00-index.gif.14e5523d9780ae0ed3d26435ced7a407.gif

• Like 1

I sure as hell did not vote for any Liberals.  I started voting when was 18 and now I am now close to 60 and never in my life time have I ever given the Liberal Party, NDP and Greens a Vote.  I am a straight up Conservative.  Whatever moves Trump makes has no real bearing on myself. 

On a Personal level I have never liked the man even long before he ever decided to run for President.  You guys in the USA may like him and that's your prerogative.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I sure as hell did not vote for any Liberals.  I started voting when was 18 and now I am now close to 60 and never in my life time have I ever given the Liberal Party, NDP and Greens a Vote.  I am a straight up Conservative.  Whatever moves Trump makes has no real bearing on myself. 

On a Personal level I have never liked the man even long before he ever decided to run for President.  You guys in the USA may like him and that's your prerogative.

He is our president, he has accomplished a lot of what he promised to do during the campaign, and I will support him in that capacity.  He was definitely a better choice than Hillary.  As for liking him as a person, that is a different story--his mouth, super ego and selfish attitude and his tweets are his main detriment IMO 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, happyone said:

He is our president, he has accomplished a lot of what he promised to do during the campaign, and I will support him in that capacity.  He was definitely a better choice than Hillary.  As for liking him as a person, that is a different story--his mouth, super ego and selfish attitude and his tweets are his main detriment IMO 

If Barack Obama had been as open and honest about who he really is as Trump does,Obama would have been one of the most hated presidents in American history.

• Like 1