Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

9 hours ago, itsme said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.9790ad17d12c0272cf6b2c822488376a.jpg

No, it's NOT the same! Because most of that liberty is being taken away by the extreme left...Narrative thinking on your part. Kids today in public Schools, are being programmed...It clearly reveals that the only thing liberals value is the word “education,” as long as the word “public,” precedes it. This is because liberals value community more than the first and primary institution, which is “The Family.Liberals believe that public education equals strong community and that all people have an obligation to community before family. Since community is more important than family, we are therefore obligated to send our Kids to public schools that are failing. Why live in past, when you can NOW live in the present of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN? Considered it a gift.

• Like 1

I saw one old hag get her face on the screen saying that the poor girl (Ford) was so traumatized by the event that she couldn't report it. I don't think that two kids in their late teens would be traumatized unless it was an outright case of rape.

I remember very vividly to this day when a group of my sisters friends took turns sitting on my face and other places while the rest held me down. I was 16 years old and that memory is still safely tucked away in my 'spank bank', a mere 45 years later. That was more like a case of rape. And I loved every second of it when I realized what they wanted from me. There were no cell phones or shaved pussies back then. Although a Polaroid would have been nice.   

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

We may end up with no government at all

You say that as if it were a bad thing. I'm all for dissolving the entire Federal Government, except for the Military. Yeah, unrealistic, I know. But think of what the economy of this country would look like if all of that money that was spent on these useless individuals was used to better the infrastructure, the Military itself, the V.A., the manufacturing sector and countless other good things. The billions that are being pissed away with all of the wild goose chases is simply pathetic. Get rid of the Dems and the Reps and let AMERICANS, run this country.

• Like 1