Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, meme and text

LOL  That would amount to the same as the 1%  Billionaires and Millionaires  in todays Society to give Portion of their Wealth the Lower Middle Class and the Poor.  Stamp out Poverty altogether. 

It will never happen.  

Certainly something to ponder and let your mind be exercised !!!

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and hat

An atheist was seated next to a dusty old cowboy on an airplane and he turned to him and said, “Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

The old cowboy, who had just started to read his book, replied to the total stranger, “What would you want to talk about?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” said the atheist. “How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?” as he smiled smugly.

“Okay,” he said. “Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?”

The atheist, visibly surprised by the old cowboy's intelligence, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”

To which the cowboy replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don’t know crap?”

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You simply can not make this shit up. How did she ever in the world get a degree from a University ??? No how in the world did she ever get into college in the first place ???

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

"you simply can not make this shit up." 

I disagree, somebody did make it up, because the tweet is fake. 

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You simply can not make this shit up. How did she ever in the world get a degree from a University ??? No how in the world did she ever get into college in the first place ???

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

You're aware that this is literally a made up tweet, right? By the way, how did you ever get a degree from a University with fact checking skills like this?

3 minutes ago, timber said:

You're aware that this is literally a made up tweet, right? By the way, how did you ever get a degree from a University with fact checking skills like this?

They wouldn't be making shit up if she hadn't already gone on thee record with at least 100 or more comments of this caliber or even worse gaffs, what is it about these liberals anyway ?

Would any of you vote for her to have a seat in congress ?

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They wouldn't be making shit up if she hadn't already gone on thee record with at least 100 or more comments of this caliber or even worse gaffs, what is it about these liberals anyway ?

Would any of you vote for her to have a seat in congress ?

🙄

That's a pretty pathetic response to posting photoshopped propaganda. I don't personally pay much attention to a junior congressperson from another state, so beats the fuck out of me. I just thought "that seems like a remarkably dumb thing for someone to say, let me google it to see if she actually said it." Perhaps you should try doing that as well...