Bree & Drew, Tara

12 minutes ago, colts1 said:

Tara needs her own place

A place and a man.

I repeat a man, not woman. Enough with growing girl girl apartment nonsense . 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, zoifan said:

A place and a man.

I repeat a man, not woman. Enough with growing girl girl apartment nonsense . 

VH already has 27 apartments. They damn sure don't need another one. Also there's a trend of people immediately thinking someone should have an apartment after only one or two nights of them doing something fun. Tara hasn't really done much to prove that she deserves a place of her own. I do agree however that she needs a guy for her own. Drew is obviously done with her. Matt has his new friend and I doubt Tara likes him in a sexual way anyway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

VH already has 27 apartments. They damn sure don't need another one. Also there's a trend of people immediately thinking someone should have an apartment after only one or two nights of them doing something fun. Tara hasn't really done much to prove that she deserves a place of her own. I do agree however that she needs a guy for her own. Drew is obviously done with her. Matt has his new friend and I doubt Tara likes him in a sexual way anyway.

It was a humor and mentioned considering that VH would not give a flying fuck what people in this thread wish who should join the project.

I am sure the process of selecting and considering participants is far more complicated than just printing the legal contract ready for participant wet sign right after someone makes a wish here.

... so there is nothing to be worry about. 

• Like 1

i want to say for all most of the girls in the project in love with their partner ,or  boyfriend  ,accepting to share him for once only to please him and make money , i watched many cases after sex party ,one of the couples get upset and worried about their relationship so they will not repeat it willingly easily ,another observation  all the girls  in the beginning  was shy not voyeurism nature as the project need ,they have much time to accept what they have to do  while others still resist,have conflict feelings between their nature and voyeurism life ,swinger and orgies except the cam girls from the first day sets the shows ,may be this disappoint you but at the same time expecting sex every time and all the time will be very very boring ,otherwise  if they are doing it  every time to make money  sure they will fake every moment  .sex is very hot when it  is not expecting

On 3/18/2018 at 9:50 PM, prisheletsz said:

she said she dont shy cams and feel normal at first time in bath. and she wasnt so drunk that time as she drunk now

I guess she wasnt being truthful--She is hiding from cam

Screenshot (410).png

• Like 2

Is this girl an old girlfriend of Alex? He seemed to go from not being able to get a second look from any girl to having a really cute girl who appears to adore him..Not sure where she came from.. Like her alot. Smiles when she talks..Looked like Drew was taking her somewhere. My feeling on being a little shy is it is alot more appealing to me than getting a show that is not natural.