Bree & Drew, Tara

this just shows what can happen when unwanted guests like curly (matt) overstay their welcome. bree was making up for in a big way the loss of her freedom. let's hope they can get back to what they like to do now!:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, zoifan said:

To me it seemed that Tara being the typical Tara. She is a useless pretty face.

They need to find someone who can play when players needed.

Tara was down for it but Drew was more concerned with what Bree was doing, he even went and interrupted her and the guy on a couple of occasions. You can't blame Tara because Drew was jealous and couldn't perform! 

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Tara was down for it but Drew was more concerned with what Bree was doing, he even went and interrupted her and the guy on a couple of occasions. You can't blame Tara because Drew was jealous and couldn't perform! 

He went in to fix the camera. He wasn't jealous. He's seen Bree getting fucked by dudes with much bigger dicks and who has fucked her harder in the past.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Cela montre ce qui peut arriver quand les invités indésirables comme bouclés (mat) restent au- delà de leur accueil. bree faisait pour en grand la perte de sa liberté. espérons qu'ils peuvent revenir à ce qu'ils aiment faire maintenant!:biggrin:

La liberté ne veut pas dire faire n'importe quoi. Bree a fait n'importe quoi. C'est bien Drew et Bree qui valident les invités? En plus, c'est Tara qui l'a amenée!

J'ai toujours pensé que Tara est une nuisible. Comme Matt, il faut la virer.  

Pour reprendre les bonnes pratiques, il faut inviter Dean et ses amis de hier soir!!

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Il est allé pour fixer la caméra. Il n'était pas jaloux. Il a vu Bree se faire baiser par les mecs avec dicks beaucoup plus gros et qui l'a baisé plus difficile dans le passé.

Right, Miscvoyeur

28 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Freedom does not mean doing anything. Bree did anything. Is it Drew and Bree who validates the guests? In addition, it was Tara who brought her!

I always thought that Tara is a pest. Like Matt, you have to fire her.  

To resume good practice, we must invite Dean and his friends last night !!

in case you did not watch the last apt bree spent 75% of the time without pants. she took part in 2 or 3 group sessions per week. she had sex for more than  10 minutes at a time. how much happened when curly was there? and as for tara, i agree that it could have done a lot more. but at least she was nice to look at. curly contributed nothing. even when he finally got a girl 95% of the sex was hidden & he then beat her. I do not think that he will be missed! let's see how we're doing now that his useless ass is gone! (forever hopefully)!

• Like 3

Just now, golfer06 said:

in case you didn't watch bree in the last apt she spent 75% of the time without pants. she took part in 2 or 3 group sessions per week. she had sex many times for more than 10 minutes at a time. how much happened when curly was there? and as for tara, i agree that she could have done a lot more. but at least she was nice to look at. curly contributed nothing. even when he finally got a girl 95% of the sex was hidden & he then beat her. i don't think that he will be missed! let's see how bree acts now that his useless ass is gone! (forever hopefully)!

Absolutely nobody will miss Matt...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

in case you did not watch the last apt bree spent 75% of the time without pants. she took part in 2 or 3 group sessions per week. she had sex for more than  10 minutes at a time. how much happened when curly was there? and as for tara, i agree that it could have done a lot more. but at least she was nice to look at. curly contributed nothing. even when he finally got a girl 95% of the sex was hidden & he then beat her. I do not think that he will be missed! let's see how we're doing now! (forever hopefully)!

I don't understand your answer (bad translation may be). 

I know what you say, Bree a le feu au cul.