Bree & Drew, Tara

Just now, Rhdem said:

i never saw Bree alone with a guy in the bedroom and with no condom ... i guess she's sure about him ... and drew let them fuck without it? it's strange

that part part i didn't know.. it's really weird when they was the guys that had always special care with that.. 

Just now, Sparkles said:

But i don't think it has anything to do with the particularly guy... if was another i believe will be the same.. 

They never had this type of situation. 

Don't think they ever used separate rooms before?

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

that part part i didn't know.. it's really weird when they was the guys that had always special care with that.. 

i agree .. in the past 3somes, (maybe in archive we find something) Drew stopped the guys who tried to fuck her with no condom... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

cette partie de la pièce, je ne savais pas .. il est vraiment bizarre quand ils étaient les gars qui avaient reçu des soins toujours spécial avec ce .. 

C'est une folie! Bree a essayé de lui mettre un préservatif au début, mais il ne bandait pas....

La soif de sexe de Bree l'a emporté.

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But i don't think it has anything to do with the particularly guy... if was another i believe will be the same.. 

They never had this type of situation. 

i think the guy is a stranger for both of them, is this ordinary  for them?

10 minutes ago, x1000 said:

i think the guy is a stranger for both of them, is this ordinary  for them?

This was his first time in the apartment but no reason to think he's a stranger. They may have met numerous times before they invited him back to the house.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This was his first time in the apartment but no reason to think he's a stranger. They may have met numerous times before they invited him back to the house.

may be , i said that because there is no party or conversation between them and they were in separated rooms

46 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

It's crazy! Bree tried to put a condom on her at first, but he was not bandaging ....

Bree's thirst for sex won out.

-

I think they ran out of condoms.  Drew went in the bedroom to get one and they didn't have any.  He was bitching about it for a minute in the bedroom and then left.  After Drew went in the bedroom I did not see a condom for the rest of the night.  Might be why Drew didn't get it on with Tara; although there was definitely some performance issues on Drew's part.  Moreover, Drew drank a lot earlier in the night.  To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure he'd get it up later and it appears I was right.  Seems the Russians always gotta drink like fish at any party and then are pissed, as well as their women, when they can't get it up.

On top of all the above, I believe Drew and Bree really love each other.  Looks don't really make a relationship.  Companionship, love, intimacy, and trust do.  Bree's not going to leave Drew for some other guy with a big Dick and Drew's not going to leave Bree for some chick with a nice body and a cute face.  If that was so, they would have both done it along time ago.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Looks don't really make a relationship.  Companionship, love, intimacy, and trust do.  Bree's not going to leave Drew for some other guy with a big Dick and Drew's not going to leave Bree for some chick with a nice body and a cute face.  If that was so, they would have both done it along time ago.

Brilliant.

• Like 1

Concernant les préservatifs, regarder les archives. Bree lors d'une partouze avec Dean et un autre couple, au moment de se faire prendre, recule et lui demande si il a un préservatif (et elle était ivre et 7h am). De plus, quand elle ne veut pas qu'on lui mettre un doigt dans l'anus, elle le dit. Donc, Bree est toujours vigilante.

Hier soir, c'est un mystère! Surtout que le gars avait l'air d'un retardé mental! 

Soyons plus pragmatique:

- Matt était parti depuis 2 heures que déjà VH annonçait la visite de Guests

- Plusieurs semaines que beaucoup de membres attendait une party

- des vues en baisse

Vous croyez que Bree et Drew aurait dit au gars: on n'a plus de préservatifs, on arrête!!