Bree & Drew, Tara

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Bree hanging out in the living room, must be hot in the apartment.:cool:

ScreenHunter 417.jpg  1   150.71 kB

You'd be surprised to know that most of the time the apts are quite cold in the winter. Everyone thinks that the site or managers pay to crank the heat up full blast so that they can be naked all the time. Nope! The tenants/managers pay that bill and it's expensive. Cold vs Profits! Plus, heaters don't always work so great. Truth is they go naked even when it's cold because if they don't then people would start sending in tickets demanding that they lose their clothes or they simply wouldn't make any money cause no one wants to see fully clothed people.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I only posted picture - no comments--a picture speaks a thousand words

I'm a bit confused. I never said anything about a comment, because you
didn't post a comment. You only posted a pic, which no one could see. I
was just asking why your .PNG file (or cap, which stands for "capture" or
"screen capture") wasn't visible. PNG was the type of picture file it was.

It seems you may have used a translator (I have to use them all the time),
at some point, because this:

"I've tried three browsers and I'm unable to see this png cap. I can see
all the other pics on the page.
We go to the pages, for that matter. Any
idea why this is not visible, even when I click on the file name link?"

is not what I posted originally. This is my original post.

"I've tried three browsers and I'm unable to see this png cap. I can see
all the other pics on the page. On all the pages, for that matter. Any
idea why this one isn't visible, even when I click on the file name link?"

Only a slight difference in wording, but a BIG difference in meaning. I
wish translators worked better than they do currently.

The problem seems to have been patched over by hiding your original
post...the picture. Unfortunately, that means, unless you re-post it, we'll
never get to see what your picture was all about.

Thanks. Hope this was helpful.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You'd be surprised to know that most of the time the apts are quite cold in the winter. Everyone thinks that the site or managers pay to crank the heat up full blast so that they can be naked all the time. Nope! The tenants/managers pay that bill and it's expensive. Cold vs Profits! Plus, heaters don't always work so great. Truth is they go naked even when it's cold because if they don't then people would start sending in tickets demanding that they lose their clothes or they simply wouldn't make any money cause no one wants to see fully clothed people.

How do you know? I cant remember anybody saying this here...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

How do you know? I cant remember anybody saying this here...

didn't they wear clothes in the ice cave? but maybe everyone else can leave heat & clothes off because they are so afraid of losing their spot on vh?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This is plain wrong:

• In general heating and energy is NOT expensive in Russia. 
  • Heaters are the only thing that usually work really reliable in Russia. 
  • I have never seen anybody shivering because of cold in there (Pure and wrong assumption here that they are cold)
  • Russians like it really warm in the winter in their homes. (Been to Moscow myself few years ago and stayed with a guest family. It was so warm in the flat everybody wore shorts and thirt. They told me this is normal thing)
  • A friend of mine has been to Finland near the Russian border lately and he told me same.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

This is plain wrong:

• In general heating and energy is NOT expensive in Russia. 
  • Heaters are the only thing that usually work really reliable in Russia. 
  • I have never seen anybody shivering because of cold in there (Pure and wrong assumption here that they are cold)
  • Russians like it really warm in the winter in their homes. (Been to Moscow myself few years ago and stayed with a guest family. It was so warm in the flat everybody wore shorts and thirt. They told me this is normal thing)
  • A friend of mine has been to Finland near the Russian border lately and he told me same.

i remember also that when yury was on the forum he stated that fuel wasn't expensive & that they liked to crank up the heat.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i remember also that when yury was on the forum he stated that fuel wasn't expensive & that they liked to crank up the heat.

Yes Yury told us a whole story about it back in the days in the VV forums... Basiscally he said most Russians like it such warm so they can extend the short summers in their homes... 

• Like 2