Bree & Drew, Tara

40 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can I PM you too? I want to know also

but where the unpredictability in this, Amy?? I learnt from you that it's  inseparable part of voyeur experience, 😀😀

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, waldi said:

but where the unpredictability in this, Amy?? I learnt from you that it's  inseparable part of voyeur experience, 😀😀

I'm the exception to the rule. You know that!! Besides voyeurism as I know it, is a thing of the past here. The evolution is real and my attempts to preserve it were ignored. So, I'm going to change gears and join Team Waldi! From now on, I will uphold the progressive VH and embrace the future of this site. Whatever pushes the site towards the 24/7, planned, announced, staged, camshow, house of sex, I'm all in! But I won't pay for it. Nope, my idea of voyeuring now is watching VH progress. 🤩

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm the exception to the rule. You know that!! Besides voyeurism as I know it, is a thing of the past here. The evolution is real and my attempts to preserve it were ignored. So, I'm going to change gears and join Team Waldi! From now on, I will uphold the progressive VH and embrace the future of this site. Whatever pushes the site towards the 24/7, planned, announced, staged, camshow, house of sex, I'm all in! But I won't pay for it. Nope, my idea of voyeuring now is watching VH progress. 🤩

Hi I am Pete, and I admire you Amy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Hi I am Pete, and I admire you Amy.

Hi I'm Amy and I think your a stud! 😋

Ask Anna to bring Zarina over for a 4 some with you guys. 😁 Pretty Please...💋

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Will do it first in the morning Amy.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi I'm Amy and I think your a stud! 😋

Ask Anna to bring Zarina over for a 4 some with you guys. 😁 Pretty Please...💋

Wow I am here since the beginning of VH and there never was a couple so popular like you @Lexy&Pete are now guys. I guess it's because you are always friendly, honest and most important you both have an incredible ability to make friends. Glad we have you here ❤️ 

• Like 2