Bree & Drew, Tara

8 minutes ago, just man said:

could understand all of your view as able i could .. but in the end of this i couldn't catch  the reason for why you added this.. and what does mean ?!!  is it  that kind of a currency.!! like a pound..!!:biggrin:

Just means, that I know what the hell I'm talking about when I say that to a large extent the guest action that you see on VH is the results of deals being struck between the tenants and the guests. BUT, it's ok! Let's not kid ourselves anymore to what's really going on here. It's been made abundantly clear that we are not supposed to care how things happen just that they happen. So, all I'm saying is let's be honest about it and not be so naive since it's already been agreed that it doesn't matter. Go all in and embrace the progression!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Just means, that I know what the hell I'm talking about when I say that to a large extent the guest action that you see on VH is the results of deals being struck between the tenants and the guests. BUT, it's ok! Let's not kid ourselves anymore to what's really going on here. It's been made abundantly clear that we are not supposed to care how things happen just that they happen. So, all I'm saying is let's be honest about it and not be so naive since it's already been agreed that it doesn't matter. Go all in and embrace the progression!

You are a controversial person .. !! but you are interesting for sure ..i like that's.. let the days coming tell me more about you ..  it's been a nice to conversation with you..:biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, Badbull said:

Yes incredible boobs indeed, just a shame there being use too keep a sinking apartment a float. A-two day party where nothing acutely happens well lets hope @Lexy&Pete had some fun

Oh, sinking apt! Feel the burn Drew and Bree. As for Lexy and Pete, just as I expected they can have fun even on a sinking ship. 

3 minutes ago, just man said:

You are a controversial person .. !! but you are interesting for sure ..i like that's.. let the days coming tell me more about you ..  it's been a nice to conversation with you..:biggrin:

I am a dream to some and a nightmare to others. Don't take me too serioulsy though and just try to smile and have fun regardless what I say. It's just a forum for a voyeur site that's all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Not sure who is who in this Zoo, but there is a nice bit of finger going on with the free camera at the moment. 😁

Yes, indeed! That would be Next and Pete I think. They didn't finish in the bathroom so they are at it again on the couch. 

Welcome to the VH forums!