Bree & Drew, Tara

11 hours ago, groomy said:

But honestly, apartment is still dead.

For example, Darcie, Clara and Misty with the BF do a lot more and hot. Even Maria - now much more active and interesting with the new guy.

Polly - yesterday with the new guy (9?) in a top. In this case, even the light is ok.

B&D - do one orgy in a month. And almost all day uninteresting (outside the apartment, watch TV, do nothing).

I guess it's safe to say that the tenants will do as much as they want to depending on their sexual desires and their need for money. If the question is beauty, then Bree is among the best on VH, I think. 

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I guess it's safe to say that the tenants will do as much as they want to depending on their sexual desires and their need for money. If the question is beauty, then Bree is among the best on VH, I think. 

Yes. For them, VH is not the main source of income.

About beauty. This is all debatable (Darcie, Ella, even Em - when she not cry). Really a lot beautiful girls on VH now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. For them, VH is not the main source of income.

About beauty. This is all debatable (Darcie, Ella, even Em - when she not cry). Really a lot beautiful girls on VH now.

That make them even more awesome then! Makes them more real. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe I am old fashioned but I think we should not rate who of the ladies is more beautiful. Every woman has her own beauty and it is very subjective who is more pretty or less. 

Jabbath, you're a sweet candy, and i like it. 

Someone wants performance, and Bree is in late. His beauty is special, and his personality  is mystery for me, and i like that. Bree is a natural and popular slut.

Others girls are too formated (exept Lexy). 

PS: sorry for my bad english, lol

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe I am old fashioned but I think we should not rate who of the ladies is more beautiful. Every woman has her own beauty and it is very subjective who is more pretty or less. 

agree ::)

• Like 1