Bree & Drew, Tara

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe I am old fashioned but I think we should not rate who of the ladies is more beautiful. Every woman has her own beauty and it is very subjective who is more pretty or less. 

All women have some sort of beauty, somewhere. The sexiest women I've ever met that affected me were technically "plain Janes" by standard media measures. Others mesmerized me by their intellect, or their kindness, their enjoyment of life (the fun girls) or their maturity. Others were living models for ancient Greek and Roman sculptures. I think it's OK to rate them by which ones mesmerize you the most, but that rating only holds true for the person "rating" them. Sometimes CC members forget that others are attracted to other women. For example, I still like Maya. She's older now -- women age -- but many don't bother to look at her capabilities. They expect nothing but young Barbie dolls.

If a woman can convey her personality to me to via these forums, I'll like it. Others (usually younger men) prefer tits and ass and they rate the women accordingly. It doesn't mean anybody is necessarily correct. The saving grace of humans is in their variety.

Beauty, after all, is in the eye of the beholder. (You can prove this to yourself after slugging down several beers with whiskey chases. They'll all look hot.)