Candy & Dean Part #1

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if you recall dean was socializing alone for a while so we don't know what was happening during all of that time. we don't even know if they were living together before this apt.i hope that she stays on vh in 1 way or another as i think that she is 1 of the hottest girls here!:heart::biggrin:

I think her and Dean need to sort out between them the rules they will have in group situations to avoid the drama that keeps happening!

• Like 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jjkopite said:

I think her and Dean need to sort out between them the rules they will have in group situations to avoid the drama that keeps happening!

that would certainly help. but if they can't figure that out i still want them both to stay even if they live separately. and we don't want to lose the friends they have introduced. (except the idiot guys at that last party. the girls were smokin hot & the guys were dopes)

• Like 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

that would certainly help. but if they can't figure that out i still want them both to stay even if they live separately. and we don't want to lose the friends they have introduced. (except the idiot guys at that last party. the girls were smokin hot & the guys were dopes)

If they can't agree the rules they cannot continue to live together :cry: and what a loss that would be! We cannot afford to lose either of them.