Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm late to the party but I've  read the previous posts and I can tell you now, Dean's ass would be in jail over this  shit..  For that matter it is entirely possible they would both be in jail.  I have heard there is no law relevant to domestic abuse in Russia.  Here in the States it is taken very seriously.  That being said, I have always considered Dean to be a dickhead and I have seen nothing lately to give me a different opinion of him.. :dodgy:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

Come on Amy what a load of bollocks, what you are saying now is that VH agree with all this crap eh as Dean is an ASSET.............Excuse me when ever is violence an asset :biggrin:

At least since there are computergames.

I've seen no wounds on Candy or Dean and have heared no ambulance, so don't make such a fuss about it.  We live in a violent society. Violence is seldom positive but f.i. bullying is never. I thank my freedom to the 'violence' of the Allied forces in my youth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

So, was this the 3rd time? 

giphy.gif

I just watched it from the other cam. He did not kick Candy. She was standing on the other site. At this time all three were fooling around. At this point Dean did nothing wrong. Here is a pic shortly after it happened:

HeatherDeanCandy1.thumb.JPG.b442a6d0102d567a31d7b8eab952a4f1.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just watched it from the other cam. He did not kick Candy. She was standing on the other site. At this time all three were fooling around. At this point Dean did nothing wrong. Here is a pic shortly after it happened:

0   137.53 kB

As i have said before i never saw nothing so can't comment but unfortuneately it is a human trait to exagerate and to add things which may never have happened except only in the imagination.

After all if that had been her head in the above clip it would have knocked her fucking head off lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As i have said before i never saw nothing so can't comment but unfortuneately it is a human trait to exagerate and to add things which may never have happened except only in the imagination.

After all if that had been her head in the above clip it would have knocked her fucking head off lol.

Don't know about that, she must be pretty thick headed to stay with Dean! :biggrin:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

HeatherDeanCandy1.thumb.JPG.b442a6d0102d567a31d7b8eab952a4f1.JPG  0   137.53 kB

You better watch it better,I have in one past time the exactly time he kicked her in head(jaw)probarby not in the exact second but near it,she It up and him I think sited on bed(bedroom)and then he kicked her in jaw and she grabs the chin making an hood face,probarby from pain.Have zero doubths,the kicked her,i even recorded it,gona try to find it and put the exact time and Better cam.i am talking about the first violence moment by the two some days ago,not the second one.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

You better watch it better,I have in one past time the exactly time he kicked her in head(jaw)probarby not in the exact second but near it,she It up and him I think sited on bed(bedroom)and then he kicked her in jaw and she grabs the chin making an hood face,probarby from pain.Have zero doubths,the kicked her,i even recorded it,gona try to find it and put the exact time and Better cam.i am talking about the first violence moment by the two some days ago,not the second one.

No at this point they were not arguing at all. They were just fooling around. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

No at this point they were not arguing at all. They were just fooling around. 

Jabba I seen the kick,talking about the first violence of some days ago,not the most recent one,she first slapped him and other things,then when he was sit,or almost layer out in bed he kicked her in head from bottom to up,have zero doubts.

Just now, ze81 said:

Jabba I seen the kick,talking about the first violence of some days ago,not the most recent one,she first slapped him and other things,then when he was sit,or almost layer out in bed he kicked her in head from bottom to up,have zero doubts.

I talk about the posted gif. Not about the kick on the bed. I have no doubts he kicked her there.

• Upvote 1