Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Day 04 march,18:24,better cam it's cam6,and contrary to someone sayed,that I was an liar and it was just an reflex..he totaly kicked  her because he wanted.

We are talking about the gif. About that other event all has been said... 

41 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As i have said before i never saw nothing so can't comment but unfortuneately it is a human trait to exagerate and to add things which may never have happened except only in the imagination.

After all if that had been her head in the above clip it would have knocked her fucking head off lol.

Yes that day I don't know because I didn't watched it,maybe other cam pics would clear that moment Totaly,I was only talking what I seen some days ago.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

We are talking about the gif. About that other event all has been said... 

Th thing is Regard that moment the cam isn't the best,why not put pic from cam 7 or even 5,that would clear things better.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hasn't this been kicked around enought now, whatever happened they are both still there so end of story.

It's an dangerous game,if happened two times..will happen again.Basicaly playing with fire.

The truth is that Dean has very bad impulse control. I do to, but with my mouth not my hands and feet. This is part of Dean and it’s why he is the guy who has probably fucked more VH girls then anyone else. But, as evidence of his behavior in the past week or so, he is a liability to VH. So far he’s been allowed to move the goal posts for getting kicked off VH. He has a lot of power over VH. VH is playing with fire and those cams are rolling. Wouldn’t be surprised if VH isn’t following Dean a bit more closely with their finger on the button ready to delete. Perhaps, they will put his apt on a delay so they can cut it before it hits the street. Possible? 🧐

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The truth is that Dean has very bad impulse control. I do to, but with my mouth not my hands and feet. This is part of Dean and it’s why he is the guy who has probably fucked more VH girls then anyone else. But, as evidence of his behavior in the past week or so, he is a liability to VH. So far he’s been allowed to move the goal posts for getting kicked off VH. He has a lot of power over VH. VH is playing with fire and those cams are rolling. Wouldn’t be surprised if VH isn’t following Dean a bit more closely with their finger on the button ready to delete. Perhaps, they will put his apt on a delay so they can cut it before it hits the street. Possible? 🧐

So what you are saying is that VH condone violence?? if so i am appalled.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If he gets to be to much trouble for them they will get rid of him but at the moment he seems to be untouchable :sad:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

So what you are saying is that VH condone violence?? if so i am appalled.

Well, they haven’t lived up to their own standards I think. Dean did move the foul line and a new precedent is in place.

• Like 1