Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess they can't live together but also can't live without each other. Toxic relationship...

Totaly,think the ones that will suffer more with that(besides thmselfs)are Alex and Anna..from what we seen this two togheter are explosive and lots of time not in an good way.If they stay together in the house I think no one doubts another aggressions will happen..sooner or later.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I think Dean its an alcool addicted,had no ideia about that,but every time I look to place he it's drinking and drinking.

that's for sure and not just him. You can find in internet, it's an enormous problem in modern Russia

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

that's for sure and not just him. You can find in internet, it's an enormous problem in modern Russia

I think that because he usted to drink so much its needed an huge amount of drink just to put him drunked,if I drink 1/5 of what he drinks I would be drunked as hell hehe.Indeed seems an problem in those countries(and others of course).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Well Candy hasnt had a dick for quite a few hours so i expect she will let Dean ram her soon

Ram her in what aspect..in this two case could be two things..or kicks and slaps or sex:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

As I said she can only go with out Deans dick for so long --She is a dick ted to it

Good one :biggrin: And you are totally right. They remind me of Nick and Lisa from VV. Always drama but the girl can't go without the dick and returns over and over again.