Candy & Dean Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

So why writing it the way it sounds there was violence? Thats a serious accuasation you should only make when you are sure. Based on assumptions not cool. :dodgy:

Were did I sayed that tonight was violence?i said that thy are paying with fire,that already happened violence in this house two times,and that have no doubt an third etc moment like that will happen,and that they are very protected in my opinion,also that someone sayed that was an big argument between them.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Here you said it. 

Of course what I meant,was when an third time etc happens it's an matter of time,of course can't say it was violence because I didn't seen nothing.Only think I read Regard it was..there was an big argument between them and house entered offline.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Were did I sayed that tonight was violence?i said that thy are paying with fire,that already happened violence in this house two times,and that have no doubt an third etc moment like that will happen,and that they are very protected in my opinion,also that someone sayed that was an big argument between them.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thank god they aren't superrrr protected..tomorrow the place with be up and like nothing happened,by far Dean and candy are the two residents more protected i seen in site,already several violent moments in cams and still up.Was i said after the second violent moment..an third time etc were just an matter of time,I looked to the house maybe one,two hours ago and was not depressing...was very depressing,dean was alone in kitchen drinking..and she didn't look very happy in bedroom/livingroom bed.

The way you wrote it here means you talk about an event that already took place.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

The way you wrote it here means you talk about an event that already took place.

You right my English it's perfect,sorry there was no violence,she just yelled at him,honestly after that..nothing could had gone wrong.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maxximum said:

Technical problems and if there had been violence, they would be under investigation.

Pretty sure it is offline because of the quarrel. Would be a big coincidence tech problems occure during their quarrel...