Candy & Dean Part #1

Just now, mic351 said:

I'm outta here guys.  I can't stand idiots that can't handle their liquor and I can't stand dickheads that won't take care of their women.  I'm getting pissed over this stupid shit and I'm getting pissed at myself for getting pissed over this stupid shit..

Haha take care my friend. :biggrin:

• Like 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sr71gn said:

Is that what you observed so far?

What I observe is that maybe they don't share the same opinion as you. I mean just because you don't like doesn't mean she or any of them feel the same way. Obviously if she had a problem with him she would say something or at least tell Dean.

• Like 1

Apparently Im not the only one "

mic351

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • mic351
  • Premium Member
  • 3,364 posts
  • LocationUSA (

Dean has no fricking class at all.  It is obvious Nathan is bugging the shit out of Candy and while I don't speak the language it's also obvious Candy has said something to Dean.  Were it me, I'd tell the guy to lighten up.  One time.  Second time he's out on his ass..  You gots to take care of your woman

It seems Candy was supposed to be in the bed where the guy is now and maybe Dean in bed with the other girl in the living room- Candy has disappeared and Dean is sitting on a shelf with the bedroom door closed

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seeing as how I only care about what goes on in the stream and not the opinions of people who don't understand the language and are not involved in anyway, that doesn't matter to me at all.

Then why do you even comment at all since it doesn't matter to you at all?:huh: