Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i really like candy. there has to be more to this that we know nothing about. maybe she & dean should just not live together!:huh:

She is not stable. She basically agreed to an orgy. But then she started screaming that she had been "forgotten" that for Dean was more important "some whore" and she was leaving.

Something like that situation with Lexy. When she made a scandal - because Dean was kissing Lexy too sensually (not like with a partner for once fuck).

• Like 3

Just now, groomy said:

She is not stable. She basically agreed to an orgy. But then she started screaming that she had been "forgotten" that for Dean was more important "some whore" and she was leaving.

Something like that situation with Lexy. When she made a scandal - because Dean was kissing Lexy too sensually (not like with a partner for once fuck).

she might be bi-polar or something. i still like her but they should probably not live together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well but Dean kissed a all the other girls at the last party and she did not object. Sometimes I think she is two persons in one. Unpredictable...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Thing about a 3some is that you have to make sure your partner is taken care of as well!