Candy & Dean Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

No, Rock was more of a liability then an asset. He didn’t make the cut for staying. Dean is worth a lot to VH. He’s probably got another 1-3 violent acts left in his green zone. Candy is probably on the brink.

Come on Amy what a load of bollocks, what you are saying now is that VH agree with all this crap eh as Dean is an ASSET.............Excuse me when ever is violence an asset :biggrin:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Are you calling me an lie!?I watched it p,have it recorded,not an reflex..he liked her in head because he wanted.

same thing with u every time i talk to u 

you do not have to overdo it is not the evening press ...

yes u are a lier

Just now, Robwin said:

Come on Amy what a load of bollocks, what you are saying now is that VH agree with all this crap eh as Dean is an ASSET.............Excuse me when ever is violence an asset :biggrin:

Totally agree, violence should equal expulsion!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jontee said:

same thing with u every time i talk to u 

you do not have to overdo it is not the evening press ...

yes u are a lier

People that seen it know who it's lying....what I seen was him giving the kick because he wanted..she was bad to him and he reated,bad but reated,nothing more to say to you.

• Like 1

i believe that dean & candy are both assets to vh. however they are quickly losing their value . so if candy can get out now before anything else happens they can continue to be assets. if another episode happens before that they will both be gone!

Just now, jjkopite said:

Totally agree, violence should equal expulsion!

I would say the old rule of one act of serious violence should get fined and the tenant should get a second chance depending on how bad it is. After the 2nd offense they should be removed permanently no questions asked and whatever the cost to VH it may be. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I would say the old rule of one act of serious violence should get fined and the tenant should get a second chance depending on how bad it is. After the 2nd offense they should be removed permanently no questions asked and whatever the cost to VH it may be. 

So how many instances of violence does this bring it to? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The new rule is that a tenant can commit at least 2 acts of serious violence before being removed. Perhaps in time that will be increased to 3 and then maybe VH will say fuck and just let the cameras roll whatever happens. I’m sure there a few here that wouldn’t mind that. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

The new rule is that a tenant can commit at least 2 acts of serious violence before being removed. Perhaps in time that will be increased to 3 and then maybe VH will say fuck and just let the cameras roll whatever happens. I’m sure there a few here that wouldn’t mind that. 

Have no doubt it will happen again,instable residents,lots of drinks,drug&,what a recepy for disaster.

• Like 1