Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

candy does appear to be packing so maybe she is leaving as vh said & the girl is staying?

Is not a fact. They quarrel regularly and she leaves. And outside cams. After some time - they are together again.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes it's Unbeliable,max protection were.I said it gives an bad image to VH,let me refrease..gives VH and Alex and Anna an bad image,friends or not of the couple things should have limits.

Problem is Candy. Any participant in this project or RLC - would used force (many participants - would act tougher). And as far as I heard - even on the old apartment of Alex and Anna, this is quite a routine quarrel. They can into more-more violent quarrels.

Again - in the situation with Rock, the problem was Rock (although Anastasia is not a very good person). This is Candy's problem. Put another man - the drama still be. She is unstable.

My opinion is a bad couple for project. As guests are possible (and then recently, Candy regularly arranged scandals even on a visits).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Is not a fact. They quarrel regularly and she leaves. And outside cams. After some time - they are together again.

Problem is Candy. Any participant in this project or RLC - would used force (many participants - would act tougher). And as far as I heard - even on the old apartment of Alex and Anna, this is quite a routine quarrel. They can into more-more violent quarrels.

Again - in the situation with Rock, the problem was Rock (although Anastasia is not a very good person). This is Candy's problem. Put another man - the drama still be. She is unstable.

My opinion is a bad couple for project. As guests are possible (and then recently, Candy regularly arranged scandals even on a visits).

thats the true`s

1 minute ago, groomy said:

There is a saying in the UK " Would cause an argument in a empty house" 

Just now, groomy said:

Hi groomy,agree candy it's  the main problem,and agree it's an bad couple for something like this,residents should be able to be minimal stable and sadly this two can't.

You can say what you want about Candy, and yes she is unstable, but you cannot correlate slapping someone and being a bitch to kicking someone in the face or grabbing them by the neck and throwing them to the ground. A man has to be able to restrain his violent impulses even in the face of a physical threat from a smaller woman. Dean has failed in doing so twice! 

If it were my site, the apt wound have been cut and both of them permanently banned from the site. 

May rule above should be the standard when it comes to serious violence that could or does result in serious injury. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

You can say what you want about Candy, and yes she is unstable, but you cannot correlate slapping some and being a bitch to kicking someone in the face or grabbing them by the neck and throwing them to the ground. A man has to be able to restrain his violent impulses even in the face of a physical threat from a smaller woman. Dean has failed in doing twice! 

If it were my site, the apt wound have been  cut and both of them permanently banned from the site. 

May rule above should be the standard when it comes to serious violence that could or does result in serious injury. 

Quite agree hun so WHY is Dean still there then is a very good question.??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You can say what you want about Candy, and yes she is unstable, but you cannot correlate slapping some and being a bitch to kicking someone in the face or grabbing them by the neck and throwing them to the ground. A man has to be able to restrain his violent impulses even in the face of a physical threat from a smaller woman. Dean has failed in doing twice! 

If it were my site, the apt wound have been  cut and both of them permanently banned from the site. 

Exactly Amy,she could be all the mean and bad act of the world but NOTHING gives him the right to hit her several times,and this aplies to both,she and him.

• Like 4