Candy & Dean Part #1

Deans got dressed now and Candy's putting her coat on....AGAIN lol.

Looks as though they have both left now BUT the bags are still there in the hall....duhhhhhhh

This is getting too complicated for my brain :biggrin:

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Deans got dressed now and Candy's putting her coat on....AGAIN lol.

Looks as though they have both left now BUT the bags are still there in the hall....duhhhhhhh

This is getting too complicated for my brain :biggrin:

You are viewing them right??? That's what matters :biggrin:

Just now, Sparkles said:

You are viewing them right??? That's what matters :biggrin:

i never liked their sex staff, i found him creepy and she always looked like she did not enjoy sex with other guys , i like the drama more interesting at least to me, 

Just now, sat11 said:

i never liked their sex staff, i found him creepy and she always looked like she did not enjoy sex with other guys , i like the drama more interesting at least to me, 

I agree with you... and it's what i said to robwin... they are generating views with all of this... maybe more then when sex happen.. so it's worthed for them .. they have to pay the fines 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

I agree with you... and it's what i said to robwin... they are generating views with all of this... maybe more then when sex happen.. so it's worthed for them .. they have to pay the fines 

:biggrin::biggrin: Well they are sure dragging it out if only for the views lol and the rewards of course lol.

Well i have seen it all now and i don't believe it, both Dean & Candy are back now and i would put money on it that she is staying now but i won't hold my breath lol.

She's in the bedroom with the TV on now.

Well all i can say is Candy ain't going anywhere, she's back, changed in the bedroom and hung her clothes she took off back in the wardrobe and unpacking some glasses she packed up earlier.

You just could not make it up could you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: