Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

What happened to Zarina? I want to see her all dressed up. Last time she just put on makeup. 

When I saw the tweet I was really hoping that she wound be a committed, visible transsexual. Meaning that she would be her female self on the outside most of the time. I think that perhaps she is really a crossdresser and is a man inside her head when she’s not all dressed up. Maybe I’ll get to find out. The real test would be in how she masturbates. 🧐

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

What happened to Zarina? I want to see her all dressed up. Last time she just put on makeup. 

When I saw the tweet I was really hoping that she wound be a committed, visible transsexual. Meaning that she would be her female self on the outside most of the time. I think that perhaps she is really a crossdresser and is a man inside her head when she’s not all dressed up. Maybe I’ll get to find out. The real test would be in how she masturbates. 🧐

Was she really a transsexual or did VH twitter guys get lost in translation and she was just a man dressed like a woman?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is there more than one way to masturbate a dick ?? Usually pulling up & down on the foreskin 

• Like 1